Spring Cleaning Weekly Countdown #2
16 October 2020
Hopefully, now you’ve knocked out the kitchen, the living room, and the bathroom.
Next on the countdown at number 2 we have:
- Wash all bedding including pillowcases, quilt covers and sheets
- Flip mattress’ on their sides to air out and give them a once over with Vanilla Fresh
- Hang up quilts on the clothesline to air it out
- Clear out wardrobes and give them a once over a wipe with Vanilla Fresh (donate any old clothes you don’t wear)
- Dust any mirrors or picture frames
- Dust blinds
- Wash windows inside and out
- Dust lights/lamp shades
- Clean window sills, doors and walls
- Sanitise any handles and light switches with Vanilla Fresh
- If you have children, empty their toy box and give their toys a quick once over with Vanilla Fresh (donate any toys they don’t use anymore)
That’s it for this week. Check-in Next Friday to see what we have in-store next.
For your chance to win $1000 cold hard cash in our 'How do you' competition, grab your phone, take a short video of yourself using Vanilla Fresh. Jump onto the competition page found here and submit your entry. It's easy!
If you have a story that you would like to share about how you use McLintocks Vanilla Fresh, we'd love to hear from you. CLICK HERE to send in your information.
Essential cleaning items list
McLintocks Vanilla Fresh
Clean Cotton or Microfibre Cloths
Soft Flat mop (for the floor)
Microfibre mop attachments
McLintocks Vanilla Fresh is great for cleaning all around your home -
Baby High Chairs
Bench Tops (If your benchtop is stone we recommend you confirm suitability with the manufacturer before using Vanilla Fresh)