Spring is in the air...
Weekly countdown #4
Spring Cleaning Weekly Countdown #4
2 October 2020
Got your kitchen sorted? Good work.
Next up in the countdown at number 4 we have:
The Living area:
- Wash all cushion covers
- Vacuum all upholstery and give it a quick once over with Vanilla Fresh
- Wash all blankets/throws
- Remove everything off your coffee table and give coffee table a once over with Vanilla Fresh
- Dust any mirrors or picture frames
- Dust blinds
- Wash windows inside and out
- Dust lights/lamp shades
- Clean window sills, doors and walls
- Sanitise your remotes with a little once over and wipe with Vanilla Fresh
- Sanitise any handles and light switches with Vanilla Fresh
That’s it for this week. Check-in Next Friday to see what we have in-store next.
For your chance to win $1000 cold hard cash in our 'How do you' competition, grab your phone, take a short video of yourself using Vanilla Fresh. Jump onto the competition page found here and submit your entry. It's easy!
If you have a story that you would like to share about how you use McLintocks Vanilla Fresh, we'd love to hear from you. CLICK HERE to send in your information.
Essential cleaning items list
McLintocks Vanilla Fresh
Clean Cotton or Microfibre Cloths
Soft Flat mop (for the floor)
Microfibre mop attachments
McLintocks Vanilla Fresh is great for cleaning all around your home -
Baby High Chairs
Bench Tops (If your benchtop is stone we recommend you confirm suitability with the manufacturer before using Vanilla Fresh)