McLintocks Vanilla Fresh
WIN a house cleaner for a year... competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR McLintocks Vanilla Fresh ‘WIN a house cleaner for a year’ COMPETITION
1. Information on ‘How to Enter’ and the prizes available form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry for the ‘WIN a house cleaner for a year’ competition.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must live in or near a major capital city or major regional town to be eligible. Employees of McLintocks Pty Ltd or any associated company including any advertising and/or sales promotion agency are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter customers must purchase the McLintocks Vanilla Fresh product to enter the ‘WIN a house cleaner for a year’ competition. Follow the directions for how to enter on the neck tag included on the bottle. Complete the online entry form and requirements to enter at https://mclintocks.com.au. The entrant must provide a description of how they use McLintocks Vanilla Fresh in no more than 50 words and finally provide proof of purchase via the upload feature included with the online entry form.
4. Three prize draws will be conducted. One major prize draw each month, for three months for the duration of the ‘WIN a house cleaner for a year’ competition. Each prize draw will be conducted on the 1st day of each month. With prize draws commencing 1st May 2019 the winning entry drawn each month will win one prize, valued at up to RRP $2,000.00 inc GST. With the combined total of all three prizes across three months totaling no more than RRP $6,000.00 inc GST. The prize will consist of the winner having their residential home cleaned fortnightly (2 weeks) for a period of no longer than 12 months. The cleaner will spend up to 2 hours at one location only. Terms and Conditions of the ‘Cleaning Company’ performing the clean will be provided by the ‘Cleaning Company’ to the prize winner. The prize winner will need to provide suitable cleaning chemicals if required by the ‘Cleaning Company’. The final prize value may vary per geographic location and final size of the residence. Photo identification and proof of purchase may be required to claim the major prize.
5. Multiple entries are accepted. There is a limit to one entry per person, per McLintocks Vanilla Fresh product purchased. Proof of purchase is required for each entry. One entry per person per day in NSW.
6. During the period commencing 15/03/19 and ending 10:00pm (AEST) on the 01/07/19, McLintocks Pty Ltd will conduct the ‘WIN a house cleaner for a year’ competition’. All winners will be selected randomly. All winners will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing via email, using the details provided on the online form submitted at the time of entry. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact the ‘Cleaning Company’ with the details provided by McLintocks Pty Ltd on the winning email notification to organise the schedule for their home to be cleaned.
7. McLintocks Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
8. The prize is sensitive to the geographic location of the entrant and / or winner in Australia. The prize cannot be fulfilled outside major capital cities and / or major regional town centres and is subject to the availability of the cleaner supplied by the ‘Cleaning Company’.
9. McLintocks Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of claiming the major prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. The last draw will be conducted by the 15/07/19 no later than 12:00pm (AEST).
11. Each draw will be held at the agency handling the entries for the ‘WIN a house cleaner for a year’ competition - The Refinery 3/10 Clifton Street Prahran VIC 3181.
12. McLintocks Pty Ltd may conduct further prize draws at 31 Commercial Drive Thomastown VIC 3074 if deemed necessary, no sooner than three(3) months after the original draw but no later than 15/10/19 at 10:00am (AEST) in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date. Prize winners will be notified in writing and their names will be published on the McLintocks website - http://mclintocks.com.au 14 days after each major draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency before awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of McLintocks Pty Ltd.
14. The Promoter is McLintocks Pty Ltd, 31 Commercial Drive Thomastown VIC 3074. ABN 94 005 740 689. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/19/32476, ACT Permit No ACT TP 19/02828, SA Licence No T19/287.